Sunday, July 2, 2017



Its been a couple of years since I have blogged. I have been on Facebook and have ignored this space where I once spent so much time. I find that it is calling me back though, so here I am.
                                                     This is Prunella. I began using these reverse nose figures last year at Halloween while making inventory for the Spirits in Sanford show. I like them. It gives some dimension to her face and is a little outrageous.
                                                       You can find her here: Prunella
Are you interested in learning to do a NOSE like this? Let me know.
Peace out, Robin

5 comments:

Debra said...

Yes, please. I can't imagine how to do it. It's wonderful...

Baggaraggs: said...

Hey Bean,
I am so glad to hear from you. I'd be glad to show you.
love, Baggs

dianeknottllc.blogspot.com said...

These are fabulous! I found them on FB today. They're FUN!!

primdollie said...

Oh my happy you are blogging again and would LOVE to learn to do a nose like that!! I love your dolls so much!! must find you on FB but I'm not on there much too much other things to do!! My blog is neglected too what with my garden, rug hooking and sewing dollies!! thanks for sharing your work! I'm Primdollie Koch on FB!

Baggaraggs: said...

Thank you to both you nice ladies for your positive comments. Greatly appreciated.